Wednesday, April 18, 2012

"P" is for Pinterest

For a long time, I heard my friends talking about Pinterest and thought, "What's the big deal?" I thought it was for sharing recipes and craft ideas.

Then one night in a moment of boredom (actually avoidance of what I should have been doing) I decided to check it out. Now I am ADDICTED! Whose evil brainchild was this? There is so much there to look at, and nothing takes forever to read. It's like short attention span heaven.

If you haven't joined Pinterest yet, it's like quicksand. It grabs you and once you're in you can't get away. Run away, now, before it's too late!

2 comments:

  1. Great P word. I joined Pinterest a couple months ago and now I'm addicted!!
    Hope you're enjoying the Challenge!
    Monica, Older Mommy Still Yummy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I joined it but, like quicksand, I'm trying to stay around the edges so I don't sink.

    ScribblesFromJenn
    Happy A to Z-ing!

    ReplyDelete