Thursday, April 12, 2012

"K" is for Kid I had a crush on in school

No, I am not going to say who it was. Anyone who knew me back then, you have no clue. It's not who you think. It was the world's deepest, darkest secret. (Okay, I did tell ONE person.) You would be shocked. It was not a celebrity. I wore a little gold locket shaped like a book (naturally) with his picture in it through most of high school. The secret will probably go with me to my grave.

However, one of my current works in progress is YA genre, and a character will be based more or less loosely on this guy. If you are at all curious, you will have to wait and read it and guess.

Well, that ought to sell a book or two.

(If you think you know, email me. If you get it right, you get a prize - and a hit man will be on his way shortly.)

6 comments:

  1. If the hitman is hottie then in a way he could BE the prize ;)

    *~ MAJK ~*
    Twitter@safireblade
    A to Z Blog Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Brave, brave girl posting it on the internet....
    Also, I agree I would enjoy a hot hitman... you know, assuming I could win him over and not, you know, end up dead...

    Happy A to Z !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, brave! I do wonder if you'll be found out...Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. marta, I gotta warn you... if you told one person...your secret may not be quite as safe as you think! :) L

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debbie, I may have. But I trust you.

    ReplyDelete