Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A to Z Challenge Blogfest - K is for Kindle

I do not have a Kindle. Or a Nook. I have an Android, on which I have downloaded both the Kindle and Nook apps. So far I really don't see any difference between the two. Of course, I'm seeing them both on a 2" x 4" screen. Maybe if I was looking at an actual Kindle or Nook I would be able to see the difference between the screen resolution or something. But I don't really need that. When I'm reading a good book, all I need is to lose myself in the words. It doesn't matter that I have to turn the virtual page every two or three paragraphs or that I'm reading a column only as big as in a small Bible. It doesn't matter in what form the words are presented. "The story's the thing." And I didn't have to buy an expensive gizmo just to read books.

No comments:

Post a Comment