Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A to Z Challenge Blogfest - E is for Embarrassing

I really dislike being made to look bad. Today on Facebook, I saw that a friend had "liked" a list about 100 things to do before you die. I thought that might be interesting, and so I clicked on it to look at the list. There were several things that looked fun, but then I started to see things about drugs and alcohol and things that I just had no interest in promoting. So I closed that list and left Facebook and got on with other things I needed to do. A few hours later, my sister messaged me and told me to go look at my Facebook wall. That little list I had looked at had automatically posted something on my wall that was quite embarrassing, and not the kind of thing I would voluntarily put there. I deleted it immediately. Why do people create these things? Is it supposed to be a joke? Not funny people. Not funny at all.

1 comment:

  1. I agree. I saw some interesting things pop up on FB lately that I'm sure my friends didn't click on. It's sad that people would waste their time making harmful things like that.

    ReplyDelete