Tuesday, December 18, 2007

We Need a Little Christmas - Advent Calendar Day 19

No, I didn't skip a day. I noticed just now that I had two Day 7's. Must have been one of those days when I had more things to do than time to do it. Oh, wait, that's every day. In any case, I'm looking forward to my Christmas vacation. I have Christmas Eve and Christmas Day off. Counting the weekend, that's four whole days in a row! I haven't had that many days off work since . . . I can't remember when. I really need this Christmas!



Here's Kenny G's video of "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas." (Side note: Back in the 80's I went to a Michael Bolton/Kenny G concert at Park City, Utah. Kenny asked if there were any little kids in the audience. There was one little boy sitting with his parents near the front. Kenny had him come up on stage and gave him a clarinet! Then he told this boy to come backstage after the show to get a quick lesson on how to play the thing. What a nice guy! And I wish I had his hair.)

No comments:

Post a Comment