Friday, November 30, 2007

Christmas is Coming! (Advent Calendar Day 1)


Christmas is coming! Are you ready? I love Christmas music, and from the day after Thanksgiving my radio is tuned to the all-Christmas stations, and my CD player is full of Christmas CDs. I would have Christmas carols on my MP3 too, but I don't have one yet. (Honey, that's a big hint for your Christmas shopping list.) In my Christmas music collection I have "John Denver and the Muppets: A Christmas Together." Hope you enjoy Miss Piggy's rendition of "Christmas is Coming."







While I was surfing YouTube for Christmas music videos, I found this guy. I think Mozart would laugh (and add more bottles).


Please come back tomorrow. I've found something that just gives me chills (the good kind) and I want to share it with you! (And it is very Sunday appropriate.)


No comments:

Post a Comment