Saturday, December 6, 2008

The Most Parodied Christmas Song Ever

When I was a little girl, I wasn't too crazy about singing The Twelve Days of Christmas, because it seemed to go on and on and on. It was kind of boring. I guess that's one reason everyone likes to put their own spin on it. Here are some versions I found, starting with my all-time favorite.

John Denver and the Muppets



Here's one for my little "princess" nieces.

Disney Princesses Twelve Days of Christmas



And one for a few of my nephews.

The Twelve Punishments of Christmas



One for everyone who has recently ended a relationsip.

The Twelve Days AFTER Christmas - Leslie Garrett



One for everyone in my generation. This was all over the radio.

Bob and Doug Mackenzie's Twelve Days of Christmas



And one for anyone who would like to simplify Christmas.

The Twelve PAINS of Christmas

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting the 12 pains of Christmas again. LOVE that!! We laughed even in anticipation ... "Fine, you rig up the lights!!"

    jan

    ReplyDelete